9/2/21

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 9/2



 
Get right in my face today:
    look me in the eye, Lord!

Be obvious - not subtle.
Stand in my way!
Block my path - don't let me miss you.

Speak out loud - not in whispers!
Let me hear your voice clearly
so I won't miss a word you say.

Grab me by my shoulder
and point me where you know I need to go.

Give me all the guts and grit I need
to take the steps I need to take,
to do the next right thing
- and not look back in doubt and fear.

If I slow down, Lord,
if I fuss or dawdle or stall
- then kick me in the butt
and get me moving once again.

Make a difference in my day, Lord,
and help me make a difference
in the lives of those around me.

Get right in my face today, Lord,
and look me in the eye!

Amen.


  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!