10/5/21

Puase for Prayer: TUESDAY 10/5

 
Image source
 
I need your help with this, Lord...
 
Help me know what's most important
and give me the will and strength,
the grace and the guts,
to do what I need to do
    (when I need to do it)
to say what I need to say
    (when I need to say it)
to go where I need to go
    (when I need to be thre)
to begin to do 
at least some of the things
I've put off for far too long...
 
And then there's everything else
    -help me with all of that, too, Lord.
Help me use my time wisely:
give me wisdom to see and to know
- what can wait for tomorrow
- what I can and should let go of
- and what I need to leave in your hands,
    things only you can care for...

And finally, Lord, rescue me 
from the trap of the trivial,
the minor, the foolish, the inconsequential,
all wasting my time
while what's really important
goes unfinished, undone...
 
Lead me and guide me today, Lord,
if you lead me I know I won't go astray:
let me walk this day with you, my God,
lead me, O Lord, lead me...
 
Amen.
 
If a widget doesn't appear below, click here!
 
Lead Me, Guide Me by The Carolina Boys Quartet

 
 
  


SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!