11/8/21

Monday (Afternoon) Offering 11/8

Image: George Mendoza

 (Apology for the late posting!)

Good morning, good God!
 
Today, Lord,
I offer you my thanks for all that's been:
   the good times and the hard times,
   my sorrows and my joys
   and my successes and my failures...
 
Today, Lord,
I offer you my prayer:
    for accepting how my life unfolds,
    for a peaceful path from then to now
    and for grace in meeting all that's new...

And today, Lord, 
I offer you my prayer:
    for trust in how you chart my course,
    for strength to face whatever comes,
    for faith that all things shall be well...
 
To God who is, who was and will forever be
I offer up my life in full,
my past, my present and my future...
 
My life's in your hands, Lord,
    just as it's always been,
    as it is this very day,
    and will be for eternity...

You're my Alpha and Omega, Lord,
my beginning and my end:
keep me faithful to your Spirit,
to your word and to your love...
 
Amen.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!