1/21/22

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 1/21

                                          Image source

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lord...
 
Wherever your plans for me this day,
    help me follow your Spirit's lead...
 
 Whatever you call me to do today,
    I pray for the strength to do it...
 
Whatever you prompt me to say this day,
    give me wisdom to speak the truth... 

Should you take me to task for failing in love,
    give me grace, today, to change my ways...
 
If you ask me today to forgive my neighbor, 
    help me to do so, freely and fully... 

Whomever you ask me to help today,
    may I touch with gentle compassion...

When you call me to pause and pray this day
    may I come to you, Lord, with an open heart...

Wherever, however, whenever today
    you choose to move in my life, O Lord:
open me up to your presence and power
    to your mercy, your grace and your peace...

Amen.

 

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!