2/11/22

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 2/11


I often feel like I'm waiting for you, Lord,
    but I don't often enough consider the ways
    that you're always waiting for me... 

You wait for me with help for this day's problems... 
 
You wait for me with pardon for my sins...
 
You wait for me in every page of scripture...
 
You wait for me with healing for my broken heart...
 
You wait for me in all my ups and downs...
 
You wait for me to meet you at your altar...
 
You wait for me with grace to ease my sorrow..
 
You wait for me with light to fill my darkness...
 
You wait for me to listen for the answer to my prayer...
 
You wait for me to wait for you,
    to make the time and find a place
        to meet you in my heart...
 
Help me find you, Lord,
    waiting for me 
        who waits for you - today...

Amen.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!