5/23/22

Monday Morning Offering: 5/23

Morning Coffee by George Mendoza

Good morning, good God!

Today, Lord,
I offer you my gratitude
    for all the blessings, gifts and graces
for which I've failed to give you thanks
because it seems I've been too busy 
wanting, wishing. even praying for
    other graces, more gifts and different blessings
than the ones already mine...
 
Give me pause today, Lord,
to consider, ponder, to discover (rediscover?)
    all the blessings, gifts and graces
already in my lap and for which I owe you thanks...
 
Open my eyes and my heart, Lord,
lest I miss even one of your many
    blessings, gifts and graces
and if I pray for more today
I pray for nothing more today 
than an attitude of gratitude
to offer thanks and praise for all the
    blessings, gifts and graces
in my past, now in hand,
and all those yet to come... 

Amen.
 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!