5/20/22

NIGHT PRAYER: Friday 5/20


Remind me, Lord, again and again,
that in the midst of Covid and Ukraine,
    world wide poverty and hunger,
    political unrest, injustice, terrorism,
    and my own grief and worries, large and small,
there are, every morning of every day
    signs of beauty, promise and hope
    and your gentle healing touch 
    upon the world and on my heart...
 
    Photo by Dan Tobyne




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Remind me, again and again, Lord,
to open my eyes to your fingerprints,
gently pressed on everything
that's good and pure and true...

Remind me, Lord, lest I forget,
how present you are 
in good times and in bad,
in sickness and in health,
in war and in peace
and in the center of my heart...

Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake
and watch over me while I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you
and asleep rest in your peace...

Amen. 
 

All Things Bright and Beautiful 
    composed/performed by  
        John Rutter/Cambridge Singers 

If a video doesn't appear below, click here!




  

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!