6/10/22

NIGHT PRAYER: Friday 6/10

You lead me along the right path...

Georgetown Lake, Colorado (photo: CP)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Out for a long walk this afternoon, Lord,
I made my way around the lake
where the beauty of the path reminded me
how faithful you are in guiding me,
leading me, walking by my side...

Sometimes I get wrapped up in worry
and forget you're there
and then there are other times
when I could almost reach out
and take the hand you always offer me...

These past weeks you've been there, as always,
and you've led me step by step
through the roughest of patches:
    my constant companion, my friend, by brother,
    my shepherd, my Lord...

You lead me along the right path, Lord,
and for this I give you my heart's thanks and praise...

Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake
and watch over me while I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you
and asleep rest in your peace...

Amen.
 
I'm grateful that writing tonight's prayer brought me 
to this song and this composer/singer. It's the perfect 
complement to this evening's prayer...

Lead Me Lord by Gary Valenciano
 
If a video doesn't appear below, click here! 



  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!