10/7/22

NIGHT PRAYER: Friday 10/7


Some days, Lord, my prayer is simply,
    Thank you, Jesus!  Thank you!
 
And other days, Lord, my simple prayer is
    Help me,  Jesus!  Help me!
 
Well, today was a Thank you, Jesus day
    and for that I'm very grateful...
 
But on the Help me, Jesus days
   I'm equally grateful,
grateful that on the hard days
    I can come to you,
    lean on you,
    pray to you,
    plead with you,
    cry to you from deep within my soul:
        Help me, Jesus!  Help me!
 
You're always there, Lord,
    in times of trouble and times of peace,
    on hard days and easy days,
    sad days and joyful days,
    up days and down days,
    on every day you're there for me...

So, Thank you, Jesus! Thank you!
    for the blessings of this day
and thank you, Lord, for being there,
    when your help is what I need...

Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake
and watch over me while I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you
and asleep rest in your peace...

Amen. 
 
The Jesus Song by Tom Booth

If a widget doesn't appear below, click here!
 
 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!