2/2/23

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 2/3



 
Lord, there's not a moment of the day or night 
when you're not waiting, patiently,  
to sit with me, to talk with me, to listen to me 
    ramble, rant, vent and beg,
    cajole, bargain and plead 
        for you to answer my prayer...
      
You're always there
    to give me a shoulder to cry on, 
    to share in my hopes and dreams, 
    to counsel, guide and forgive me...
 
Lord, you've set aide this whole day
    - for me!
 
There won't be a moment you're too busy
    to spend some time with me:
    as much time as I need,
    as much time as I want...
 
Let me not be too busy, Lord,
    to spend some time with you...

How 'bout right now?


  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!