5/29/24

NIGHT PRAYER: Wednesday 5/29



Not every day's a great day, Lord, 
yet not a day goes by 
without a reason to be grateful...
 
Not every day's a happy one 
yet no day leaves me wanting
for good cause to praise your name...
 
Not every day's an easy time 
yet every day includes some time
for me to praise and thank you...
 
My heart is filled with memories, Lord: 
the blessings, gifts and graces,
you've shared with me so freely...
 
So, why do I remember 
every rough patch I've been through
- while the good times fade away?

Nudge me, Lord, remind me 
of my reasons to be grateful
and to offer you my praise...

Fill up my heart with gratitude 
for blessings old and new,
for your healing and your grace...
 
My heart is filled with praise, Lord,
for all you've shared with me
from your ever generous heart...
 
Let no day pass me by, Lord, 
let no night find me asleep,
until I've come to you in prayer...

Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake, 
    keep vigil while I sleep,
that awake, I might keep watch with you 
    and asleep, rest in your peace...

Amen.

 
If not widget appears below, click here!
 


  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

2 comments:

  1. No Thursday prayer til Friday...a daily problem!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!