7/14/24

Heading west!

 
Tomorrow morning (7/15) I'll be flying to Colorado to spend two months with my sister and brother-in-law in Georgetown! I'll be back in time for the weekend of September 14!Ah, the joys of retirement!
 
While I'm away I'll still be posting every day - but perhaps not always twice a day. I'll be celebrating the Saturday afternoon mass each week at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in Georgetown, CO so I'll post the audio of my homilies.
 
As you can see from the photo above, Georgetown is in a valley in the Rockies and is a beautiful place to pray...  I'll be praying for you - please keep my in your prayers, too!

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

5 comments:

  1. Happy vacation! Well deserved! What a beautiful place to pray and meditate! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have wonderful time with your family. 💭 ng of your dear and special nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your well deserved vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time and give your sister a big hug from us!!! Wow..2 months! Sounds absolutely terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Austin. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!