10/24/24

NIGHT PRAYER: Thursday 10/24


 
I had a long day with three follow-up appointments related to my recent stay in the hospital.  I'm pleased to tell you that it was a very good day and I continue to be grateful for the positive direction my treatment and health are taking!  But it was a long day, so just this simple prayer...

Lord,
 
    for the blessings of this day
       we give you thanks and offer praise...

    on the burdens of this day
       we pray your healing and your grace...
 
    for the ways we failed today
        we plead for mercy and your pardon...

    in the day that lies ahead
        we ask your presence and your peace...

Protect us, Lord while we're awake
    and watch over us while we sleep
that awake, we might keep watch with you
    and asleep, rest in your peace...

Amen.
 
Good Night, Dear Lord by Johnny Mathis
 
If a widget doesn't appear below, click here!
 

 
The setting sun has gone away 
The day has turned to night 
And now dear Lord to you I pray 
For tomorrow's morning light 
 
Good night, dear Lord 
I thank you for today 
I pray, dear Lord 
Give me another day 
 
The day you gave me today was bright 
Showed me the way to do what's right 
 
Good night, dear Lord 
Let me see a new day dawning 
Good night, dear Lord 
Let me see you in the morning 
Good night


  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!