10/10/24

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 10/10

Image source
 
 
Lord,
sometimes I get my priorities mixed up
so I ask this morning for help in knowing
who most needs me today...
 
Help me discern, Lord:
   - who most needs my time today?
   - who most needs my help today?
   - who most needs my ear today?
   - who most needs my strength today?
   - who most needs my shoulder to lean on today?
   - who most needs to hear from me today?
   - who most needs my compassion today?
   - who most needs my forgiveness today?
   - who most needs my smile today?
   - who most needs a little distance from me today?
   - who most needs my prayers today?
   - who most needs my love today?
 
And I also want to understand, Lord:
   - how do I need to spend time with you today?
   - how do I need your help today?
   - how do I need your word today?
   - how do I need to pray today?
   - how do I need to depend on you today?
   - how do I need your wisdom today?
   - how do I need to trust you today?
   - how do I need your strength today?
   - how do I need your mercy today?
   - how do I need your presence today?
   - how do I need your love today?
 
Help me know, Lord,
    what I most need to do for others today
and how, today, I most need you 
    in my heart, my prayer, my life... 

Help me know, Lord,
   how others may need me today
and just as importantly,
    all the ways that I need you...

Amen. 

 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!