2/3/10

Monday Morning Offerings?


Photo by dtcchc

You may have noticed that the Monday Morning Offering block has been absent from the top of the sidebar for a couple of days. Seems I've run into some copyright problems with the artist whose work has been the graphic for my MMO for about a year and a half.

I've written to the artist to see if I can work something out but have not yet received a reply. As a result, I've rendered all the MMO's to draft form which means that you can't see them for the time being.

I hope the artist in question (whose work I love) will respond positively to my request. If that doesn't happen, then I'll choose another graphic and repost the 84 MMO's with a new illustration. One way or the other, all the MMO's will be back up on this coming Monday, February 8.